Mom on the Go

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Baby

 I thought it would be a fun family outing to go to the mall and see Santa.  Sophia was not excited to see him and would not let Ben leave.  Notice the death grip she has on his coat.
 I was lucky enough to get a picture with all the kids and Sophia let Sara hold her for all of 20 seconds before she wanted to get down and run to Dad.
 After seeing Santa we went to Claire's.  I have been wanting to get Sophia's ears pierced for a while, so this was the Saturday to do it.  We had to sing lots of songs to keep her happy while I filled out all the paperwork, and the girls got everything ready.
 1......2......3 and cry!
She was sad for awhile, but Ben was more than willing to hold her and about an hour later she was totally fine.  She likes looking at her pretties in the mirror and if you ask where her pretties are she will touch her ear.  They look so cute!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

awe!!! She's so adorable! Getting ears pierced can be tragic...I remember being so excited....and then somehow, when that gun got close to my ears, my excitement was nowhere to be found...