Mom on the Go

Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Sophia

 After Sophia got her ears pierced I had to drop Sara and Brandon off at a birthday party, so she got to play for a few minutes.  I wanted to take a picture of her cute hair and the cute Christmas bows I finished the night before.
 She loves playing on slides!
 I saw these white cheddar cheetos at the store and thought the kids would like them.  Little did I know they are much messier than regular cheetos, but Sophia LOVED them!


 I have no idea why she does this, but sometimes when she chews her food she closes her eyes.
 She loves blackberries!
"Berries"

1 comment:

Starnes fam said...

I close my eyes when I eat sometimes too....only when something is REALLY good! I didn't realize Santa was at the mall....I'm going to have to take my boys over there! Thanks for the idea!