Mom on the Go

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at home part deux

 When we finished with all the presents under the tree it was time to open the package from Grandma Esau.  First we had to convince Sophia to move her cars............

 Sara is very excited about this new toy.  Around here we call it a "sing" for Sophia.  She likes to sing along with it.

 Of course both of the girls got one, so they can be annoying together.

 Brandon got two hex bugs.

 I am pretty excited to get my own I-tunes card.

 Sophia would not let go of this Sprite for anything.  She almost drank the whole thing!

 Grandma sent Sophie Mater and Philmore aka "more more".  She had to watch her movie with all her new cars friends.

When Ben woke up from his nap he got to look at his stocking and was totally excited to get this single candy cane (and another Cafe Rio gift card).  DATE NIGHT!!  We seriously LOVE Cafe Rio!  I took over 200 pictures, so be thankful I was able to narrow it down to these few.  I have decided to have Christmas at home every year!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

Looks like you had a blast. Our families think we are selfish, but I LOVE Christmas at home. I don't think there's any turning back.