Mom on the Go

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas at home

 For the first time since we've lived here we got to spend Christmas at home with just our family.  On Christmas Eve we made reindeer food, then sprinkled it on our lawn.

 Brandon and Sara helped me make Oreo cookies for Santa.


 Christmas morning before the kids got to dig into the presents.

 Sophia has been using Sara's old princess couch, but it smells like pee, so she got her own.

 Sophia was so excited to get "Achow" and "King" in her stocking.

 We always look in our stockings first.  Brandon was very excited to get some beef jerky.
 Sophie with a fist full of Jelly Belly's.  The only thing she ate that morning was Jelly Belly's and a few pieces of an orange.

 Santa brought Mac for Sophia.

 Santa brought XBOX 360 games for Dad and Brandon to play.

 Dad got the windshield washer he has been wanting for a long time.

 Brandon got a magic trick set.

 Sara didn't think she was going to get any of these necklaces, so she was very excited when she opened this present from me.

 Sophia loves to jump, so I thought this would be perfect for her.  Turns out it was not made very well, so I took it back.  She will just have to wait until it gets warm again so she can jump outside on the trampoline.

 Ben has to get me at least one present that I don't know about, and this year he got me a cute picture frame-  I love it!

 Ben and I were exhausted after the kids got done opening all the presents.  The good news is we both got to take a nap.
Sophia would have been happy with just one present.  She had no interest in opening her last few presents, so we just waited and she opened them later.

No comments: