Mom on the Go

Friday, January 6, 2012

Little People

After the craziness of November and December we have been staying home and not doing much.  It has been nice getting back into our routine, even though no one has adjusted well to getting up early again.  I have been doing a lot of cleaning, organizing and purging.  For some reason I don't get the spring cleaning bug, I get the after Christmas/New Year's organizing bug.  I think it's when I am helping the kids put away all their new things I just want to clean and organize to make room for it all.


  Sophia loves playing with her Little People toys and since we have been hanging out at home she has played with them a lot!  I set up her Little People house on one side of the room and the zoo on the other side- with all the animals.  Then I showed her how to load the people in the bus at the house and drive them to the zoo to see the animals.



Taking a break to pick her toes.


And the other one.


Okay, back to the Little People.  Once I gave her some ideas she played for a long time by herself and was more than happy to clean them all up when it was time for lunch.  Love her!

No comments: