Mom on the Go

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching up


I haven't been able to post lately because I didn't have my computer to upload all my cute pictures.  We sent it in to apple and of course they couldn't reproduce the problem.  Whatever.  Here are some recent pictures so I can get caught up.  I found this binkie I had bought for Brandon and gave it to Sophia.  She didn't notice, but the kids thought it was hilarious!

This is one of the best parts of summer; sno-cones!  We go at least once a week and Brandon always gets root beer as one of his flavors with sour shock.

Sophia still loves books and Ben decided to join her on her little couch and read one to her.

Almond Joy pieces is Sara's newest favorite treat.  She left her door open and guess who wandered in and found them?  She was eating them as fast as she could before I took the bag away.  When she was done she refilled the bag with some of her cheese crackers.  Sara thought there was some chocolate left inside until she opened the bag to eat some.  Ha, Ha, Ha!

Sophia has discovered babies and loves to carry them around or push them in her stroller.

She also likes to kiss them and give them hugs.  How sweet!!


Sophia likes to think she's a big girl and sit at the table to eat.  Usually she eats more food if she can do it herself sitting at the table.  We have been very busy this month, so there will be many more pictures and posts coming soon!

No comments: