Mom on the Go

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Camping at Lava Hot Springs

Of course I said yes, because I like to camp and I really like hanging out with our good friends and their cute boys.  We were originally going to camp somewhere that turned out to be a crap hole, so we ended up at Lava Hot Springs.  We had so much fun and the kids loved playing in the water.
 Sara and Sophia had Capri Sun and Pop Tarts for breakfast.  Sophia loves Capri Suns and doesn't squeeze them at all!  The campground we stayed at was really nice with grass and everything!
Everyone loved the water, but I think Brandon's favorite part were the huge slides!  I don't think he ate lunch because he was always in line or in the water.
On our last night there Jeffery wanted me to make him a s'more, so of course I made him the best s'more ever!  I am so glad we came and we have decided to make this an annual tradition.  Love you guys!

No comments: