Mom on the Go

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sledding and the pink marshmallow
















We finally got enough snow to go sledding, so we bundled up and drove to a wonderful, big hill about 5 minutes from our house. We were only there for about an hour, but we had lots of fun! I wanted to get snow pants for Sophia, but everywhere was sold out. I finally found this snow suit at Wal-mart and bought it because it was the last one. We probably won't use it much, but I figure I can pass it on to family members and hopefully it will get used enough. She couldn't really move, so when I put her down she just sat there and looked around. She went down the hill with Sara and Daddy and had so much fun! We will try to get back there while we still have some snow this season.

2 comments:

The Jasner Family said...

i love the pink marshmallow....so great

Kim said...

So fun!! Connor has discovered the fun of the snow. Cute pictures!!