Mom on the Go

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cute hair


I love doing Sophie's hair and if I'm quick enough she will sit still for me.  Now I just need to get more bows made :)  For the past week she has been sick and cranky!  I finally took her in to the doctor Monday morning and we find out she has croup.  The first day taking her prescription she was so much better and has slowly been improving every day.  She is still kind of cranky and has developed some bad habits this last week like not falling asleep on her own and not wanting to sit in her highchair to eat, but we are getting back to normal.  I guess with her being the last baby she will always be spoiled- I just can't help myself.

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

As the youngest child, I am in full support of spoiling the baby rotten! :)

Mom on the Go said...

That explains a lot!