Mom on the Go

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Doritos


 I was half asleep on the couch this morning while Sophie was playing.  She found Sara's bag, pulled the Doritos out and dumped them all over the floor.  Then she decided to eat them, play with them and smash them into the carpet.  She was covered in orange, so she went straight to the bath tub.  She smelled a lot better after that, but it was time for her nap.  Nap time is my chance to get ready for the day, so the mess had to wait for later.  Of course the kids had a short day; so as soon as I was ready it was time to pick them up, get lunch then go to parent/teacher conference.  I did finally get around to cleaning it up and the carpet looks fine.  Ahhhhh, life with a baby is never boring!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

What a crazy mess. I'm glad it cleaned up.