Mom on the Go

Friday, April 11, 2008

Cats are so strange!

This beautiful cat has got some of the strangest behaviors I have ever seen, for example, whenever there is water running in the bathroom she comes in and sits on top of the toilet. Every morning when I am doing Sara's hair she come in and lays down in the sink so Sara can pet her. She chews on and eats any kind of fabric from blankets to ties on dresses to stuffed animals (when we're not around of course). Every night when Brandon is being put to bed she runs in his room under the bed even though she knows I don't want her in there. She gets very sneaky about this and sometimes goes in early when he's getting his pajamas on, and sometimes runs in when we are kissing him goodnight. She likes to sleep outside my bedroom door and as soon as she hears my alarm go off in the morning she starts meowing for breakfast. She is not a loving, affectionate cat and will run away if you try to pet her and she doesn't want you to. Every once in a great while when I am downstairs watching t.v. at night she will come and sit by me on the couch and allow me to pet her. Ahhhhhh, the joys of cats who merely tolerate their owners because we feed them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had a strange cat. You're so lucky!! =D