Mom on the Go

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cake take two


Here is the cake I decorated this last Monday. It is called Lily of the Valley. It was fun to decorate and I really like the boarders even though I need a lot more practice because they don't really look like they are supposed to yet. I really did not want to keep this huge cake at my house and end up eating it, so Ben took it to work and all the people ate it for me. Ben said everyone thought it was pretty and one lady even asked if I could do a wedding cake for her brother. I just laughed and said no way- I'm scared enough just planning Sara's birthday cake!

2 comments:

Kim said...

My creative sister in law!! It looks awesome. It was wonderful talking to you last night. I hung up and Monte told Connor "NO!" because he was in the dishwashing detergent and he went crazy upset!!

Anonymous said...

Little do you know about taking a cake decorating class, you will now be the "go to" sister for all cake decorating in the future. Way to go! The cake looks good by the way.