Mom on the Go

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The packing has begun....


We are leaving for Orlando this Sunday and I have started gathering clothes and all the other things we will need. I like to lay them out, count them, double and triple check everything and then finally pack it all in suitcases. I am doing all this in the basement so it's out of the way, which means many, many trips up and down the stairs for me. We are all very excited and two or three times a day Brandon wants to know how many more days until we leave.
I am also doing as much as I can to get ready for Sara's baptism and birthday which will be about two weeks after we get back. My mind is whirling with things I need to do, so I need to get back to making yet another list.

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are the most prepared woman I have ever met!!! You are going to have so much fun. Can't wait to see you on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

I hope you still have clothes to wear until your trip after you're done! Holy crap woman! Hope you have fun!