Mom on the Go

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Utah in October


The kids didn't have school Monday and Tuesday October 23rd and 24th because of parent-teacher conference, so we went down to Utah for a couple of days.  On Sunday we drove up in the mountains to see the pretty colors and find some leaves.  


My sister Rachel and her adorable little girl Emma came with us.

Grandma and Olivia
My brother Aaron and his wife Nicole came up with their kids and my other brother Owen came up with his wife Crissy and their kids.  


Raking the leaves into a big pile so they could jump in and throw them.



Brandon may have started a war with my brother Aaron by shoving leaves down his shirt.  My brother got him back by shoving leaves down Brandon's shirt and up his pant legs.  The kids had so much fun!

No comments: