Mom on the Go

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween part 1

This year I thought Sophia would look so cute as an M&M, so we borrowed the costume from a friend.  She would not put it on.  Everyone in the family tried talking her into it, but she would have none of it.  Next I borrowed a tiger costume from a different friend.  She let me put it on her, but then when I took her in front of the mirror to see herself she said, "Really all done.  Take it off" and wouldn't put it back on.  Next I tried a Care Bear costume that I had.  It was a little big for her, but I just rolled up the sleeves.  She hated it!  I finally decided to choose something for her and not try it on before.  I chose a ladybug.  I bought the headband and wings, black shirt and black pants.  I made the cute red and black tutu.


She did not like it much at first,



but warmed up after a bit.


Ben was still working in China, so I took Sophia to Melaleuca before her nap and the older kids went after school with a friend.  As Sophia started getting candy she forgot all about her costume and had so much fun following the footprints.


Some areas were a little scary for her, but she liked Scooby.


The IT department did Plants vs. Zombies and Angry Birds.  I think it turned out pretty cute!

No comments: