Mom on the Go

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 4-5

We drove to Utah the first weekend in June and we had a lot to do!  The first thing was a bridal shower for Chrissy who is going to marry my brother Owen.  My niece Emma is so cute and easy-going and Sara loves holding her!

Brandon even took a break from running around to hold Emma. 

After the bridal shower I got to meet up with the girls on Ben's side of the family for dinner/baby shower for my sister-in-law Noel who had a baby boy a few weeks ago.

Sunday morning  my entire extended family got together at Murray park for pictures.  I haven't seen them yet, but I heard they turned out awesome!  After pictures we went to the playground so the little kids could run around and the big kids could try and break something.

After pictures Ben went to the baby blessing for Jared and Noel's cute baby boy and I took the kids to a different park to play for the afternoon.  My cousin's little girl Paytin is about 8 months older than Sophie, and they are so cute together!  

Ben called when he was done with the blessing, so we picked him up and went to Monte and Kim's house for Craig's birthday party.  It was nice to finally relax after running around all weekend!

No comments: