Mom on the Go

Friday, November 19, 2010

Sophia eating

 The other day Sophia found some baby food in the cupboard and she wanted to eat it.  I opened it for her and got her a spoon.  She liked it, but was done pretty quick and pushed it away.  Then she wanted some veggie straw chips and she started dipping them in the baby food and chowing down!  So weird!
 This is the first time Sophia has eaten corn on the cob and she loved it!
 I made smoothies for the kids this week and Sophia had to have some.  I gave her some in a cup with a straw, but at the table she found a fork from dinner the night before and started eating it that way.
After the kids went to school some cupboards were left open and Sophie got a bowl and a box of cereal out.  Whenever she wants a snack I tell her to get a bowl and bring it to me.  I have to unlock the door for her, but she knows right where they are.  Love her!!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

I can't believe how long her hair is.