Mom on the Go

Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween (almost)

Here is Sophie sitting up in her Halloween shirt. She has been waking up every two hours at night and she can't put herself back to sleep. I have been very tired and cranky, so I decided to stop rocking her to sleep. For some reason I was scared and thought she was too young to cry it out (it's been a long time since I had a baby okay?). She has been doing great and now she only cries for five minutes before falling asleep and she sleeps all night long!
The IT Department decided on a pirate theme this year, so this is Ben on his way to work this morning. He says I'm his wench and I guess I'm okay with that for the next couple of days. Too bad there weren't any decent wench costumes out there or I would have bought one. Anyways, I don't think I'm going to dress up this year unless I pull out one of my old costumes for tomorrow night.

No comments: