Mom on the Go

Monday, October 5, 2009

Lagoon

We went to Lagoon for Brandon's birthday and he had so much fun! Sophie was great, but we scared Sara on her first ride. She just wanted to go on the kiddie rides, but she is too tall, so the only rides she went on were the Carousel and the bumper cars. Ben got her on the Dumbo ride after two supervisors came over and approved it. She loved Pioneer land and shopping. We should have known how this would go after Disneyworld.
The weather was perfect and I'm so happy it didn't rain. Brandon's favorite ride was Jetstar II and Ben and I both went on it with him once; it was so rough we couldn't do it again. He wouldn't go on the white roller coaster, the spider or the wild mouse no matter how often we asked him. We had fun with our friends and their kids- thanks for coming guys! I don't think we'll do Lagoon again until Sara is older and likes the rides more, so who knows what Brandon will want to do next year...........

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sophie is getting so big! Miss you at preschool...wanna come back? There are only 2 teachers in the 3 year old class with 6 kids...not too bad. Hope things are well.

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

If you leave me your email I will send you my info sheet for pricing and stuff but as far as a time, I am available Mon, Wed, Fri,& Sat.'s during the day and Wed - Sat evenings usually. We will have to come up with a time, but I also need to know if you are looking for indoor or outdoor pics. That will determine what time...let me know!! :)