Mom on the Go

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stubborn

Can anyone tell me why this baby is not cooperating with my wishes? I am doing everything possible to get her out and she is just being stubborn. I am done, but don't want to be induced. She has until Thursday to decide to come out on her own, then I am going to give in and tell my doctor to bring on the pitocin (as much as I dislike it). I keep thinking that maybe there is a reason and something bad is going to happen this week, but maybe she just knows when her birthday is and hasn't yet shared the information with me. Anyways- I am doing my best not to get discouraged, but we really want to see her and hold her. Send the love my way PLEASE!

1 comment:

DocMisty said...

Hang in there Shannen! Here's lots of love from Michigan. Remember you baby knows when she's supposed to come, the doctors just have a GUESS date, not really a due date. I hope you have a beautiful and perfect birthing - can't wait to see her (probably not as much as you want to see her, though :-)