Mom on the Go

Monday, February 23, 2009

Uncomfortable

I only have about 18 days left and I am extremly uncomfortable.  The baby is pretty low and I think her head is sitting on my pelvis bone, so whenever she moves her head I feel sharp pains.  Other than that it is just harder for me to do everyday things like getting my shoes and socks on, laundry and sleeping.  Ben is totally excited to have a newborn again of his very own and the kids can't wait to meet her.  Any day now will be good for me- I am tired of being pregnant and uncomfortable! 

3 comments:

The Life of MattnWin said...

I can't wait! I am so baby hungry I could die but Matt is SOO not going to have another kid so I have to live vicariously. I will drive up to see the baby whenever she comes!

Carter Clan said...

I hear ya woman! I hate pregnancy. I can't wait to meet the new baby too!

Kim said...

I can't wait to be an aunt again! I wish you were closer so I could just hold and hold her!