Mom on the Go

Friday, March 13, 2009

Sophia Grace Jensen

Okay, so nothing I was doing worked to get her here. I had the doctor break my water Thursday night and she was born at 2:30am Friday morning. No more unhappy blogs, because she is finally here and everyone is healthy- just a little tired. So far she is a very good baby! She is very easy going and sleeps a lot. It took her a while to eat, but she finally got the hang of it and is sleeping again. Now if only I felt tired enough to take a nap......maybe after I eat lunch.

4 comments:

Carter Clan said...

Congrats from the Carters. Let us know when you're going to have the blessing. We'll come up for it. My brother Chris' wife had her baby yesterday too. Take care and hopefully we'll see y'all soon.
Jake

dede said...

gratulations - she is beautiful!!

Kim said...

Yeah she is finally here!! Can't wait to see her!

The Life of MattnWin said...

YEAHHH! Ok so matthew doesn't have school on Monday the 23rd. I was thinking we would come up that day?? let me know if thats not good. It will be me and the kids Matt has to work. I can't wait!