Mom on the Go

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Second trimester :)

I am now 17 weeks pregnant and officially in my second trimester. My dirty, unorganized house is driving my CRAZY!! On Sunday after Conference I talked Ben into helping me for just a bit putting food away in our storage room.

Each week when I go to the store I buy a few extra things for our food storage, but they never seem to get put away in the storage room. The bags just pile up in my craft room or in front of the storage room door. Of course while Ben was putting food away I was thinking of other small things I could get him to clean in the same room. An hour or so later we were done and my storage room looks great!

I am now working hard at getting all of my laundry done. After that the cords that are spewing out from both t.v.'s will be tamed- and not by me. I have told Ben that it is his next job and though he enjoys the house clean and organized he doesn't so much enjoy doing much to speed the process along.

I am still taking my medicine, but I can take it less often. Hopefully the "morning sickness" is almost over!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't live in Utah anymore, I would come over and help you with your house stuff. Your Fault! Do you have a baby bump yet? It's gonna be weird to see you pregnant again!

Carter Clan said...

Okay 17 weeks.. we should be knowing here pretty quick what it is.. My vote is GIRL.. there I said it.. GIRL!!!!

Mom on the Go said...

Who says I have to live in Utah for you to help me? I am open for a visit anytime little sister! Yeah I'm workin' the baby bump. I will see you for Thanksgiving for sure unless you come see me first.

Anonymous said...

I say you have to live in Utah! Duh! I'll have to find a good weekend to come up, even if it is without Mike, he's been ridiculous busy with homework. Lame!