Mom on the Go

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Half-way there

I am 20 weeks along now and still sick. Ben says that I am usually better by now, but I don't remember. Just one of those things I block out of my memory I guess.

I was crying this morning as I was trying to get the kids off to school because Sara and I were having a hard time. It's red ribbon week for the kids at their school and today is crazy hair day. Sara wants her hair a certain way and is having a hard time telling me exactly how. I am doing my best to be patient, make her happy and do her hair the way she wants. We don't have a lot of time and I still have Brandon's hair to fix. Just overwhelming I guess- I felt I was going out of my way by trying to make her so happy and it wasn't working the way I had planned. At least I have the morning to relax and get myself together.

2 comments:

Carter Clan said...

awwwww... here have an internet hug... I hope the sickness subsides soon.. and I bet you're all emotional because you're having a girl. My vote for a name is Shylah.

Kim said...

Sorry you still feel poopy! Tell Sara to chill and leave her mom alone!