Mom on the Go

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My worthless husband

Last night around 8:30 I was starving and wanted Ben to go get me food. I feel that it's my right to be catered to and waited on when I am pregnant because of all the crap I go through- especially by my husband as he's the one that got me in this position. Of course because of this big thing happening at work he "can't" so I have to go out in the freezing cold Idaho weather and get my own food. How rude! I also wanted cake, but that hasn't happened yet. I am expecting a wonderful cake this weekend at my niece's birthday party I get to go to in Utah (I can't wait)! So anyways, I was not happy and I let Ben know how worthless he is to me. Luckily after I ate my food I felt much better and let him know I was kidding. Love you honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe I'm not the only one who gets crabby when I'm hungry... if you are like that when you are pregnant, I don't even want to know how I wil be when I am pregnant. It will be maximized by a ton!

Carter Clan said...

LOL I do NOT miss being preggers.. and judging by what maniacs we are when we are pregnant I am guessing the men don't exactly miss it either.