Mom on the Go

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Not much

I have not forgotten all you dedicated people who check my blog multiple times a day to see what's happening in my life. Just so you know, there is nothing happening. With Ben and Sara practicing every night for the play Brandon and I just hang out. I am busy taking care of the yard, cleaning the house and just getting ready for all the people who are going to stay with us in the next few weeks. BORING! I don't have cute babies or messy toddlers that do or say cute things everyday, and my kids pick up after themselves (most of the time with only one warning); so I just clean and read all day long. I am not complaining, because I know babies and toddlers are hard, I'm just saying it's boring. So there- now you know.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I hear you loud and clear sister. I will send Connor and Sydney to you immediately!!