Mom on the Go

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sick........

and pregnant! Finally after six months of trying I am pregnant. The sickness started slowly Sunday night July 20th, then Monday and Tuesday I was totally sick and just wanted to stay in bed. I was pretty sure why I was sick, and after a home pregnancy test came out positive I called my doctor to make an appointment. Lucky for me I got a perscription for phenagren so I'm not sick all day long. The trade-off is that the pills make me tired and I have horrible dry mouth, so anything I eat tastes like cardboard- yum! We are so excited and I can't wait to start shopping and getting everything ready for our new arrival.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Shannen Congratulations. And thanks for the book shelf and three column idea I stole it all cause I liked it so much

Mom on the Go said...

No problem- take all you want!

Carter Clan said...

OOOOOHHH MY GOSH!!!! I get first dibs on maternity pictures. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH... WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

DocMisty said...

Congrats!! I hope you're not feeling too sick. Let me know if you want me to send you one of those self-hypnosis scripts for nausea. Are you going to find out what you're having? Take care!