Mom on the Go

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Garden


My sister-in-law had to blog about how beautiful her flowers are and how wonderful her garden is doing; well here is my garden and the front of my house. I don't have anyone to do it for me, so here it is. We had such cold weather the first couple weeks in June and with Girls Camp the third week of June I never had time to plant anything and now it's pretty much too late. Maybe I'll go find some big tomato plants and put those in. *sigh* If I can keep the weeds pulled in the flower beds I'm doing good. Needless to say not my favorite thing to do; I would rather scrub all the bathrooms in my house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok you come scrub all my floors and I will plant your garden and pull your weeds, I love that stuff!!

Carter Clan said...

What are you talking about.. I know I see something sprouting there ;)

Mom on the Go said...

Yeah, those would be weeds :b

DocMisty said...

I'd love to do your garden if you'll clean my bathrooms - Yuck!!

Too bad Michigan isn't next to Idaho!

Misty