Mom on the Go

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Girls Camp

I just got back from Girls Camp Friday afternoon. We had a record setting 24 girls with us this year which is double the amount we had last year. I love going to camp for a couple of main reasons; first of all I get to pretend to be young again and be silly with the girls; second I am reminded that we are all sisters and daughters of God. I feel the spirit everyday with these girls camping in this beautiful country of ours. I LOVE being outdoors and seeing all the wonderful things Heavenly Father created for us. Now I just need to catch up on all the sleep I missed.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I almost called you yesterday to see if you were back!! glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! I loved girls camp, that's so cool you get to go!