Mom on the Go

Sunday, May 19, 2013

February 2013

Winter is long up here in Idaho, and we were experiencing some cabin fever and boredom.  Tired of the few indoor play places here in town we needed something else to do, so I started working with Sophia writing her letters and her name.   I printed a paper for each letter and once she gets the hang of it I put dots on a lined piece of paper for her to write her own letter instead of tracing it.



She does well for 5-10 minutes, then just wants to color. 


Zurie puts up with a lot from Sophia!


Sophia's new favorite meal- homemade lunchables!  I get turkey from the deli cut thick and Sophia gets to pick a star, flower or heart small cookie cutter.  She eats this everyday for lunch and sometimes for dinner too.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

cute idea for the lunhables! I wish Emma would eat something besides mac n' cheese... I'll store this idea away for later!!