Mom on the Go

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Kids Valentines 2013

Surprisingly Sara wanted to do Valentine's this year and this is what she came up with.  The nice thing is she did everything herself. She designed them on the computer, colored them and cut them out. 


There were three different sayings:
I saw you and I was hooked!

You're "FIN"tastic!

You are the only fish in the see for me!

Brandon's were pretty simple.  I found a printable online for game Valentine's and he really liked them. When I asked him what kind of candy he wanted he said not chocolate. Easy peasy!

I didn't take pictures of Sophia's actual Valentine's, but here is what we did.  They said "So glad we're in the same school."  
This is the first year I have not done store bought Valentine's and they were pretty fun! 





1 comment:

Rachel said...

Such cute ideas this year!! I like the idea of making your own valentines. The boxed ones just aren't the same!