Mom on the Go

Monday, September 17, 2012

Summer 2012

We have been so busy this summer I have not had time to post anything.  Here are some things we did:

We went swimming...........A LOT!



All three kids took swimming lessons.

Brandon started 4th grade with Mrs. Graham

Sara started 7th grade

Sophia started preschool with Mrs. Joy

Our puppy Zurie made a lot of messes for us to clean up.

A HUGE cat face spider moved in on our front porch.  Ben says I can't kill it because it eats the Hobo spiders- I hope he's hungry.

My friend got us a great deal on Lagoon tickets, so I took the kids and we had so much fun!

We jumped on the new trampoline.

We went to Jessica's baptism.

It has been a fun summer, but I am loving the routine that school brings.  Stay tuned for a few more updates from our summer.



1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

I cannot believe how old/big Sarah is. You have a legit teenager on your hands. She is such a pretty young lady.

- Lara