Mom on the Go

Monday, February 6, 2012

Eating healthy

Since I started going to the gym again I had to start eating healthy again.  I mean why waste my time at the gym if I'm not going to lose any weight, by eating the same crap I always do?  In the three weeks I have been working out I have lost 5 pounds!  Here are a few of the things I have been eating.


Avocado, tomato, sprouts & pepper jack with chive spread.  Recipe here.  Love this site!


I stopped eating cold cereal about 6 months ago and switched to oatmeal.  Recently I had some blueberries, so I threw them on top and it is now my favorite breakfast.  I probably eat it 3-4 times a week.  Yum!


The skinny tuna melt. Recipe here.  Another one of my new favorite sites.  I have always loved tuna melts, and for it to be healthy- even better!


This is another one of my inventions.  Scrambled eggs with 1 egg and 2 egg whites, cheese, salsa and sprouts on a fresh tortilla.  You can add any veggies you like, this is what I had at the time.  I eat this for breakfast, lunch or dinner and it's so yummy.

I hate dieting, but watching what I eat and making healthy choices is something I can do. 

No comments: