Mom on the Go

Thursday, December 22, 2011

15 Year Anniversary


For our 15 year anniversary we stayed in Park City.  Unfortunately there wasn't any snow, so we couldn't do the snowmobile tour I had planned.  Instead we went to the Olympic museum and learned all about the famous Utah snow and the Salt Lake City olympics.


We got to see some skiers practicing their jumps.




We went ice skating, walked up and down Main street, and shopped at the outlets.


We stayed at the Newpark Resort & Hotel and it was AMAZING!  We had our own private hot tub, that we enjoyed every night.


The living room with t.v. and fireplace.  To the left of the couch is a full-size fridge, sink, stove and dishes.  I loved the exposed wood beams.


The bedroom was small, but I didn't mind at all.


The bathroom was so nice!  There was a separate shower and jetted tub and we got our own robes to use while we stayed there.  We had such a fun weekend without the kids!  I am grateful everyday to be married to such a wonderful man.  I love you honey!  Here's to many more years together!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

That looks like it was such a blast! I'm so glad you guys got to have that opportunity :)