Mom on the Go

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Idaho State Fair


I love going to the fair!  It is the beginning of Fall, so the weather is usually perfect.  I love seeing all the animals, watching the kids play, shopping and eating fair food.


Sara performed at the fair this year and did such a good job!


The kids each get to pick out one treat and Brandon always gets a tiger ear.  He is pretty proud of himself because he can eat the whole thing by himself.


This one's for you Aaron.  I had to get a picture just for you (go ahead and sing the song now- I know you want to).


Sara chose a caramel apple and I had ice cream.  We also got cotton candy for the kids to share.  We had a great time, but I was ready to go after a few hours.  I can only handle that many people for so long!

No comments: