Mom on the Go

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Tea Party

 One Sunday after church Sara wanted to have a tea party with Brandon.  Brandon on the other hand wanted nothing to do with it.  Sara promised him that he could sit in "her seat" in the van for two weeks, that he could use the t.v. downstairs whenever he wanted to for two weeks and a bunch of other things like that.  The negotiations went on throughout sacrament meeting until they both signed a paper agreeing to the final stipulations (I have no clue what those are).
As soon as we got home from church Sara set up the whole thing in her room while Brandon waited on the couch in the front room.  He was not happy about doing the tea party and even less happy when I came in to take a picture, but he did it and I think he enjoyed whatever he got for two weeks.  I think Sara will be overjoyed when Sophie gets a little older and wants to do things like this.  Hopefully by that time Sara hasn't outgrown it.

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

How funny. I remember negotiating with my siblings.

Rachel said...

love it, poor Brandon! He must have gotten some really great things.