Mom on the Go

Saturday, April 2, 2011

New toy

So I bought this tent for Sophia for Christmas and never gave it to her.  One night she was cranky and bored, so I sent Brandon down to the storage room to get it.  I love having older kids who can do things without my help- Brandon got the tent out and only needed a little help securing the poles.


Sophia likes throwing all her toys in it, then throwing them all out again.  She tolerates Sara and Brandon playing in it, but just barely.  Most of the time she screams until they get out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope yours last longer than ours did. I think it only lasted about a day. Still have the tunnel though!

The Porters said...

Same here. The poles broke after a day!! We also have the tunnel.... I wonder if there are sturdier replacement poles?? :)