Mom on the Go

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Coloring, puzzles and flat ball

 Sophia has recently discovered her love of coloring and drawing.  All pencils, pens, markers and crayons are now under lock and key.  If you look closely she colored on my table before I got a coloring book for her.  I'm sure it won't be long before I have an original Sophia on my wall.

 When Sophia started going to nursery one of her favorite activities was puzzles, so I got her a couple for Christmas.  She loves putting all the pieces in and dumping them out so she can do it again.  I love it when she dumps the pieces out on the couch or the carpet, but when she dumps them out on the coffee table...........while we are trying to read scriptures..............IT'S SUPER LOUD!


 Flat ball is so much fun for her right now.  She pushes it flat and it surprises her and makes her laugh every time it pops open.  So fun to watch!

No comments: