Mom on the Go

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Things have been very busy here the last few weeks!  Conference was great and I think Sara and Brandon actually listened to some of the talks.  Brandon started scouts and loves it!  Sara started going to a singing and dancing group and has had practice three times a week to get ready for an upcoming performance.  The kids didn't have school last Thursday and Friday and this week is parent/teacher conference.  The kids get out early Wednesday and Thursday with no school on Friday.  We got our Halloween decorations up and made sure the house and yard are ready for winter.  Sunday we went on a fun drive to Jackson to see the pretty leaves that are just starting to change color.  I will post some pictures later when I get them on my computer.  I love this time of year, but things won't slow down again until January, so I'm just gonna' hold on tight and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

What singing group did Sarah join? We've been looking for one for Lacey and are having trouble.... I too had forgotten how "fun" 18 month olds can be!! Good luck!

Karen

Mom on the Go said...

A lady in our ward does one out of her home. I can get you her information if you want. I think it's called Elite Entertainment- she's a local talent agent. Anyways, Sara loves it!