Mom on the Go

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sophia's 1st Birthday!

My baby is 1!  We had such a fun party with lots of friends and yummy cake.  She loved opening her presents and I had to make sure Sara and Brandon knew she could do it herself.
This is the cake I made for her.  It is supposed to be a block.  I was going to make a bigger cake to match for everyone to eat, but it didn't work out, so I just drew some blocks on it with frosting.

As you can see she loved her cake and dug right in with both hands!  She even went for it face first.  We let her eat as much as she wanted until she started throwing it on the floor, then she took a bath.  She is so much fun and I can't wait to see what the next year brings.  Love you Sophie bug!

2 comments:

Lara Zierke said...

I can't believe she's 1 already! What is happening to our babies?

Kim said...

Happy Birthday my beautiful little niece.