Mom on the Go

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Climbing

Sophie has started climbing up on anything she can.  Upstairs she gets up on this container that we keep the gamecube in.  At first she has fun and gets my attention so I can she she is up there.


She doesn't know how to get down yet, so after a while she gets upset because she wants off and if I'm not paying attention and come get her fast enough she starts crying.


Then if it's been way too long and no one has gotten her down yet she cries really loud.  I guess she does know how to get down, she just needs another person to help her. Too funny!

1 comment:

DocMisty said...

Hilarious! I've taken a few of those, "Mom! Why do you have that camera in my face, instead of picking me up RIGHT NOW? Can't you see how upset I am?" pictures. My other kids want to know why I'm taking pictures of Jacob having a fit. 1 - it makes me think of it as a fun moment, not a stressful one, and 2 - as evidence for when they have their own kids, and 3 - because I think it's cute when they get so mad. :-)