Mom on the Go

Friday, February 5, 2010

Lunch

Here is the salad I made for lunch today.  Usually I'm not too big on salads especially if I have to make them myself.  I love to eat them, but it takes a lot of work to cut up all the veggies.  Since I started working out again I have been eating healthier and I decided that no matter what it takes I need to do it.  This salad has lettuce, olives, mushrooms, cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, chicken and a whole avocado.  I was so excited to eat this!  It looked so good I wanted to climb in the bowl and eat my way out.
Here is my yummy salad and I am half-way done.  Believe me- it tasted as good as it looked.  I was so happy while I was eating this and for a long time after.  After this I decided to make and eat more salads.  Mmmmmmmm good stuff!

No comments: