Mom on the Go

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Food for Sophia

I don't have a camera this week because Ben took it with him to Malaysia.  Let's just hope Sophia doesn't do anything too cute.  I am excited because I made new food for Sophia.  She has not been liking the mushy baby food, so I had to come up with something else.  She can eat just about anything we do which is nice, but I don't make dinner every night, so sometimes there is nothing for her to eat but baby food.  I looked for recipes online and kind of combined them to make my own stuff.  I had some cooked chicken in the fridge, so I used that and the food processor cut it up really small.  I also added rice, broccoli and parmesan cheese.  Sophia loved it!  I made a lot, so I hope she likes it for the next month or so.

No comments: