Mom on the Go

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Exploring!

As soon as kids start crawling they really start exploring their surroundings. Sophia is no different and has gotten into the kitchen and started opening drawers and cupboards. Yes- she has already gotten her fingers squished.
She found the movies a while ago, but recently found the vcr/dvd player and started opening the door and pushing buttons. I can't baby proof the house fast enough! She hates it when we have to pull her out of whatever she's into and will cry for at least 5 minutes.
At least now I don't have to keep the house really clean because people understand why it's messy! One day Sara picked up all the movies and put them all away, then when she came home from school the next day Sophia had pulled them all off again. She said "Sophie! I just picked those up!" I told her that's why I don't pick them up everyday. At least she's having fun!

No comments: