Mom on the Go

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Binkie, eating and tongue?

Sophie loves her binkie and can play with it and put it in her mouth whenever she wants. So funny!
For some reason this is how we feed Sophie now. Most of the time she will sit up and eat, but when she doesn't always understand the difference between meal time and play time. Really?? I mean really?? It is not easy to get the spoon in her mouth this way.
Daddy, Sara and now Sophie all have this LONG tongue. Sophie just loves playing with Daddy's tongue. She stares at it, tries to touch it and even tries to eat it. Good times!

1 comment:

Lara Zierke said...

You're right, it wasn't that long ago that I had my hair done, but I only had it colored and I really needed a cut. And I have started to miss my blonder hair so I figured since Amy had time, I may as well start getting some lighter colors in. I'm bad. I have an addiction. :)

Justin and I have been splitting Joci duty. So I work in the morning and come home at noon. I wish that could be my schedule all the time. I would be absolutely perfect!