Mom on the Go

Friday, September 25, 2009

What can Sophia do now?

Sophia is doing so much these days! She loves playing with her toes whenever she is laying on her back- even when I am trying to change her diaper. At her six month doctor appointment this week she weighed in at 17 pounds and got three shots.
The kids love playing with her and Sophie loves playing with things that are not really toys. Her new favorite toy is an empty m&m's bag. It was laying on the floor, so Ben picked it up to throw it away (amazing- I know) and I think I scared him a little when I yelled "Nooooooooo!" I don't really need to buy toys; we just save our garbage and let her play with it.
Sophia is rolling over and sitting up and LOVES the exersaucer! Sara runs to get her out of bed the second she hears any sound and that has become the newest thing to fight over. I try to remember who got her up last, but it's not a big deal if I forget because the kids know. She is crying now, so I've got to go put her down for a nap.

3 comments:

Devin and Brittney Wood Family said...

she is getting so big!! um, yes, I am alive, just technically frustrated! Preschool starts at 9:00 on Tues. & Thursdays. It goes until 11:30. Bring them on in and I will get them to her. She IS a very hard person to get a hold of. She, once again, has way too much on her plate and preschool is just NOT a priority, anyway, bring them in and you better have little Sophia with you! :)

Lara Zierke said...

Funny about the M&M's bag. Joci's favorite toy right now is a burp rag. Makes life easy, doesn't it?

Thank you so much for the adorable lady-bug clip. It is so precious. She wore it to daycare yesterday with her lady bug dress and everyone went crazy over it.

Carter Clan said...

She is soooo dang cute! Are ya'll ever coming back to Utah?