Mom on the Go

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Vegas with the girls

Over spring break this year I went to Las Vegas with some friends.  It was so much fun! 


We went to The Beatles- Love by Cirque du Soleil.  It was fabulous!



At the Venetian.


We went on the zip line over Freemont Street.  Cold, but fun!


I pretty much lost it when I saw this bus across the street and had to get a picture.  I love him so much!


We also went to Phantom of the Opera.  I knew the story, and had seen the movie version, but it is so amazing live.


Madame Tussauds wax museum.  We had fun and acted like kids.


I have no clue who this guy is, but maybe my brother-in-law Matt does?

Overall we had a blast!  We got to lay out by the pool and soak in the Vitamin D, go to MAC Cosmetics, and just talk, laugh and be silly for a few days without our kids.  Hopefully I can get away with the girls every year!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun!! The Garth truck is pretty much the coolest thing ever!!!! And that macho man is "The Ice Man" a.k.a. Chuck Liddel... I only know that because of Matt though :)