Mom on the Go

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sophia's 3rd birthday


Ben took the kids to Blast Off to play for Sophia's birthday.  I couldn't go because I had a meeting come up at the last minute.  Ben said the kids had a blast- especially Sophia!





Sophie got a Tangled easy reader book and a Diego puzzle for her birthday.




Even though I was extremely busy I had to make Sophie a cake for her birthday.  She requested blue so I did a blue border, used some blue butterflies and put a Diego candle on top.  She loved it!


Blowing out the candles.


She did her Diego puzzle over and over that night and was sad to leave it when it was time for bed.
Happy Birthday Sophia!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

this makes so much more sense why she was so protective about Emma playing with her puzzle, I didn't know she just got it! Happy Birthday Sophie!