Mom on the Go

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The time Sara was grounded


I finally got fed up with Sara's bad attitude.  Most days she walks around with a nasty look on her face and is mean to everyone.  It really made me mad that she thinks she has such a hard life, so I decided to show her just how hard her life could be.  She was only allowed to go to school and was grounded from all electronics, birthday parties and practices for 1 week.  Everyday after she finished her homework I had a list of chores for her to do.  I loved it because my house has never been cleaner and I didn't have to do any of the work.  She had a lot of time for reading and even read a whole book from start to finish.


One day she had a tea party for her stuffed animal friends.  It looks like they had doritos, cheez-its and water.  In the end I think it worked because she has been a lot happier and nicer to the whole family.

No comments: