Mom on the Go

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dirt and a snow cone

It was actually warm and sunny, so I had no excuse for weeds in my flowerbeds.  As soon as I put Sophia down for her nap I went outside and started pulling weeds.  When she woke up I took her out with me and she had so much fun playing with (and eating) the dirt.
Brandon came over and tried teaching her how to use the shovel, but she wanted to do it her way. She would get dirt out onto the sidewalk with her hands, then put it on the shovel and dump it off all over herself.  I love summer, but it's a lot of work bathing the kids every night because they are dirty and smelly!
Brandon is playing pitching machine this year and sometimes while we are watching the games Sara will bring some of her money and get a snow cone.  Sophie loves it of course and we have a hard time keeping the cup away from her.

No comments: